<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 2, Issue 189

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sat Mar 26 12:44:48 EST 2005

I think that getting young people into Corvairs is essential. Putting
one on a popular tv show would be an excellent idea. Only thing is, I
wouldn't go with Monster Garage, as Jesse James, being the over-the-top
guy that he is, would probably get rid of the Corvair drivetrain, which
is IMHO the very soul of the Corvair. Nothing against Corv-8's, but I
think his show isn't quite the thing we'd want for PR.

Now the "Pimp My Ride" show might be good, as long as they would keep
the Corvair drivetrain. They did it for a Falcoon, they certainly can do
it for a Corvair. Got a suitable candidate, anyone?

-Mark