<VV> Rust Free EUM--on group Red

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sat Mar 26 12:48:48 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/26/2005 8:55:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca writes:

> I'm sure it has just rusted in it's time "back East"!<GGG>

I come back from doing my laundry and what do I find???  ggg

At least Shaun   is thinking "rationally"     LOL!!

Hank,  I am sorry to hear that.....as you can attest to...no signs of rust
thru  anywhere....no rust / drips in the interior!  Who would've known....Even
Ron Inman, the PO  had no idea....was heartbroken when he had to trim his
collection down...I almost bought the car for $975  in 1999..but felt the interior
pieces would cost to much / with paint to keep my total investment to under
$2000......and drive it to Tahoe....

BUT!!

Remember..this was an "Ultra"......didn't cost you much......you were
ORIGINALLY going to transfer parts from your other Monza and just drive this
one......then you fell off the wagon and started spending $$$$$...now the heartbreak!
Would it feel so bad if you only had $1500 in the car?  I think not!

On a happier note:     I recently discovered my WUM  has positraction!  and
NO  transaxle leakage......all this while installing my "Ultra"  muffler
heatshield!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V