<VV> stolen pick up---mostlly no Corvair

andy aralex at usawide.net
Sat Mar 26 17:00:46 EST 2005

Hello VV friends, I would like to take up just a little of your time for a little emergency. To those of you in the Phoenix, AZ area, my son is attending MMI and will graduate April 8th., but last Thursday night someone stole his 1984 Chevy S10 4wd extended cab pick up. It is mostly Brown w/ a lighter brown center. Texas plates # P1F830. If per chance any of you see it driving around, please let the police know. There has been a police report made.

Oh, by the way, my son is a Corvair fan and loves to drive my 64 convertible.

Thanks,
Andy Alexander
Almost under the X in Texas-------to borrow a term from Don Manen