<VV> At Wit's End with HEI Ignition

goofyroo at excite.com goofyroo at excite.com
Mon Mar 28 06:24:28 EST 2005

 With regard to the gremlin that had shut down my hybrid ignition system, it ended up being the replacement module -- I got a bad new one out of the box.
Fortunately, having a good relationship with my FLAPS meant they would accept the return of the electrical part -- normally against policy -- and that exchange proved the fault.
Many, many thanks to each of you whose diagnostic tips helped me to narrow it down.
P.S. Dale Engineering did return my call at home Sunday night.  The family was out of town over Easter weekend.

Michael Smith
Dallas