<VV> Mattster Garage

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 28 13:32:51 EST 2005

We were discussing this on the weekend, and we figure the odds of getting a
'vair on Overhaulin' are pretty slim as many of the show's usual sponsors
don't have parts to provide for the rebuild.  Although it would make good
business sense (to me anyway) for one of our major vendors to be the parts
supplier on something with such massive exposure.

The best senario we came up with to get on Overhaulin' would be one of the
Cali based chapters to nominate a young deserving member that has a solid
'vair that needs an overhaul but can't afford it.

Regards,
Joel