<VV> For those who have already signed up for the forum...

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Mon Mar 28 19:35:24 EST 2005

For those of you who have already signed up for the forum at:

http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com

I've added a new registration field for your CORSA membership number, please
see the note below.  In short, I've added a new registration field requiring
you to fill in your CORSA number.

Note from BBS:

Hi,

 I've added a field in the registration process which requires you to put in
your CORSA member number when you register for the BBS (or NONE if you are
not a CORSA Member).

 For those of you who registered early, please update your user profile by
clicking on User CP > Edit Profile and then entering your CORSA Membership
number in the appropriate field (or NONE if you are not a member of CORSA)

 There will be some access to the BBS which will be limited if you are not a
CORSA Member, so this field is very important.

 Kind Regards,

 Joe