<VV> Smitty's Cruise Control

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 20:50:44 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/28/2005 10:36:43 AM Central Standard Time,
vairologist at juno.com writes:

I have  used three different ones of the electronic type.
The only on that really  works well is one my wife picked up at a garage
sale for $2 and it has a  problem in that if the right turn signal is
engaged after dark, the cruise  disengages.

Good thing I was sitting down...

Smitty has electronics in his car? And after hearing how well the best
cruise control works I can understand why he's antielectronic. I would have
expected the Smitty actually used the snow brush for cruise control...

Ned