<VV> Humor - No Corvair Content Winter Survival in Winnipeg

Garth Stapon stapon1 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 28 23:33:53 EST 2005

The key to surviving a Winnipeg winter: (I lived there for 26 years)

1) The block heater (not required on a Vair)
2) The battery blanket
3) The interior car warmer
4) The automatic starter
5) Synthetic motor oil
6) Lots of Canadian beer
7) The Ski-Doo
8) 1,000 amp battery
9) Fuel injection (so the car starts after the movie in January)
10) Moving van to Connecticut

LATE POWER GLIDE SEDANS RULE