<VV> Trip Tools

Patten Del R Civ AFRL Det 8/PKMA del.patten at kirtland.af.mil
Wed Mar 30 10:32:20 EST 2005

For the trip to Lexington last year, we loaded up a bunch of
stuff...electric fuel pump, Pertronix, harmonic balancer, and an alternator
were the big things...and a spare fresh 140 head!  Assorted tools and such
of course...all the spares we never needed...what we did need was a spare
distributor rotor which I didn't have...as it turned out I got the last one
from the indoor vendors!!  That is still hard for me to believe...of course,
Smitty was just across the street at the horse park and I am sure he had
one!!  Other than that it was a great trip!

  Del Patten...CNM...the car with the purple interior