<VV> Turbo Odyssey Part 13 -- More Pictures in the Paint

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Thu Mar 31 10:40:29 EST 2005

The interior was originally black and white, and the car had a white top.  I
don't like that.  Originally, you could get a black or white top, so I am
getting navy blue.  The interior will be the same blue as this car

http://www.wittelaw.com/personal/vert/page4.htm

as will the sheetmetal on the doors and quarters, but the carpet will also
be navy, which the pinstripe matches.  The dashboard and dash pad will be
the same navy color.

Norm

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/