<VV> DOC out?

Tareece at aol.com Tareece at aol.com
Thu Mar 31 11:37:20 EST 2005

I'll miss Doc...Being on the EC I never ordered from him but I remember
reading some of his advice here on VV I believe....Is there a faux pas by saying
Clarks would have what people would need? I mean hes on the LC and Clarks is on
the EC....What about our other main vendor on the same coast as he? A little
odd.

In a message dated 3/31/2005 9:55:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,

I'm closing my business, tried to sell it but no takers. Have sold most
everything, only used parts left. Clark's Corvair in MA will have what you
need.
Thanks,
Doc <><

Todd Reece