<VV> Chuck Sadek's 15 minutes of fame

Jim Simpson simpsonj at bellatlantic.net
Thu Mar 31 19:38:06 EST 2005

Chuck -- very nice article in the May issue of Hemming's Muscle
Machines!  Congratulations!  Glad to see that you're wearing your driving
suit with the Group Corvair patch!  Do you need any GC window decals?  I'm
making them for the club now.  (These are the new, adhesive-less clear
vinyl type -- just peel them on an off.)  I can do them for either inside
or outside application.

For those of you on VV who don't subscribe to Hemming's Muscle Machines,
the new issue -- May, page 76 -- has a full page article on Chuck Sadek and
his excellent Yenko Stinger (#73).

Keep up the good work.

Jim Simpson, Group Corvair, '66 Corsa turbo