<VV> Variable valve timing Corvair

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sun May 1 01:40:49 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/30/2005 11:24:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mark at noakes.com writes:

> The guy may or may not be a nut (the same could be said for Tesla); agreed
> that whatever engine he used is totally left out; however, the IEEE is totally
> reputable as a publishing entity.
>
> Mark Noakes

********

Yes,  I'm aware of that...worked for Al Keener  for 12 yrs. [ director
92-??].  It just wasn't much of an article...especially from the IEEE.....

But then the ASME  published my technical paper! [ 1994 / Peakshaving
Profitably without Co-Generation] and invited me to present it at the Hague!  Which
my company jumped at!  gggg

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V