<VV> Weight canisters

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 1 02:10:55 EDT 2005

I understand that possibility and I've been this route before.  My eyeball
tells me that things SHOULD be OK as far as alignment is concerned.  It
appears to have been a pretty minor hit, judging from the repair.  Won't
know till I try to re-install cocktail shakers.  It was kind of awkward
(actually funny to me) when the seller's mouth dropped open when I said
"When was the hit in the rear?".  I don't think he expected me to discover
the repair - and most folks wouldn't have.

Later, JR