<VV> Weight canisters

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet at charter.net
Sun May 1 07:58:26 EDT 2005

I have been told by a knowledgeable person that the front weights are more
important than the rears and the rears can be left out. I have no personal
experience with this as my 69 vert has all four and when I re-habbed the
engine compartment I put them back in place.
When I over hauled the ex WV governors convertible it was missing the rears.
A PO had replaced the sheet metal panel with one from a coupe which didn't
have the necessary mounting nuts. I drilled new holes and replaced the rear
shakers.

Rick Norris