<VV> What is the bracket for?

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 09:07:35 EDT 2005

Dumb question of the day....
In the engine compartment of my '64, there seems to be some sort of a
bracket in the lower left corner (as you stand at the rare of the car).
It's diagonal across that corner, an inverted U shape, with one hole at
the top, looking for all the world like something is suppose to go
there.  My questions is.....WHAT?
I can post a pic if no one has a clue...
Surprised my Son dosen't know....he seems to know everything ;)

Tim

"Well I never been much for admitting things
That's why it's all so hard to say
That I'm head over heels in love with your kind of insanity
And if it please your highness on a sunny day sometime
Can I take your picture in the park with silk and satin on?"
===