<VV> [Fwd: Am Intrested In Your (Vehicle)), , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ...]

Larry Forman Larry at forman.net
Sun May 1 11:56:13 EDT 2005

I certainly would be very suspicious.  Bet it is some sort of scam.  Has
all the marking of one.

Tell them the last offer was just slightly over ONE MILLION dollars!  See
what happens. LOL. I would NOT send anything to that fax number.  No
telling if you might be stuck for a $90 phone call.
-- Larry