<VV> Upper control arms, Can't tell right from left. Help needed.

Macdonald David dmacd_us at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 13:01:54 EDT 2005

Oops.

I tore the whole front crossmember. Then sandblasted
and painted the parts. I took pictures along the way
but did not take one that showed the upper control
arms well enough for me to tell.

There is definitely a difference between the front and
rear of the arm. A trial fitting did not clearly
identify which was which.

Can someone let me know how to tell which is which?

David
'65 Canadian Corsa 140.
In Group Red till I can learn my left from right.