<VV> shoulded belts in earlies

Gary Segal mr.garysegal at verizon.net
Mon May 2 12:10:22 EDT 2005

Hi all, I have a couple shoulder belt installation questions:

1.  I'd like to install shoulder belts in the rear of my 63 convertible for my kids.  I've seen the tech article on the Chrysler Sebring seats for the front, but I've never seen any talk on the rears.  Any advice?

2.  I also want to put shoulder belts front and rear in a Lakewood I just purchased.  Any recommendations on easy installs?  I was thining of welding reinforcment plates to the door pillars to mount the shoulder braces.

Thanks,

Gary