<VV> Crankcase Variants

DSJKLING at sbcglobal.net DSJKLING at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 2 14:41:24 EDT 2005

Hi Geoff,

I have an interesting block as well.  I don't know
what the block number is offhand but half of the
block is relieved for the long stroke crank and the
other half was not.  The halves line up perfectly so
I don't know if it came this way or if someone took
two different case halves and had them align bored.
My guess would be it came this way. It is the engine
I currently have in my Greenbrier.  I relieved the
other half so I could make it a 110.

Dan Kling