<VV> So...the fire that burns...

Ryan Verthein chevyd51 at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 14:53:00 EDT 2005

My friend Amber's shop garage burnt down
yesterday...her 71 Nova was in there and got pretty
messed up...the car is still salvagable big time, but
the top is warped...and ALL the glass is busted out.
(the inside was also filled with firefighting foam,
and the panels on the doors melted...)

so the question I have is...What places have
replacement glass?  either repro or NOS...  she was
trying to say she found all the glass for 7000 dollars
but that sounds like WAY WAY WAY WAY too much.  I
could believe 2000, but 7 is way too much.

Thanks,
Ryan

Ryan Verthein
65 Corsa Coupe *GROUP RED*
Running for BoD Cen. DiV. (Your Votes app.)
VISIT MY Corvair AT http://www.geocities.com/chevyd51/