<VV> Website

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Wed May 4 01:29:09 EDT 2005

Whoa, that looks nice!  I'd sure like to be able to dwell for a moment  on
the intro page.  Does anyone else have trouble getting it to go?  I  had to try
several times and I linked the address to a friend for whom it  wouldn't work
beyond the first car. Gremlins affoot!

FWIW, the '65 Greenbrier is one that I found in a barn and
restored/refreshed for Steve Laser.  It's now owned by list member Dale  Dewald who is taking
it to the next level for concours competition.

Craig Nicol