<VV> Re: [Corsabod] CORSA Website

Ian Harding harding.ian at gmail.com
Wed May 4 09:56:07 EDT 2005

Thank you for the link at the bottom of the Flash page.  I don't do
Flash and so am locked out of Flash-y sites that don't have such
links.

Withoug javascript, however, you can only get to the aboutcsa.php
page.  It looks like they tried to create links to the various about
pages that would work without flash, but the only one that does is
aboutcsa.php.  If that was fixed, the whole site would be available to
laggards like me with text browsers or javascript turned off.  This
also might apply to accessibility features as well, I don't think link
readers for vision impaired people work with the popup menus.

It looks great!  Very clean and modern compared with the old one.  Great work!