<VV> Gabriel Part Nr

Donald Manen donmanen at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 18:16:09 EDT 2005

I found four Gabriel Adjustomatic (manual 3-position)
shocks today part nr 45210  - anyone have a manual to
ID this number- appear to be just like early car
shocks- but slightly larger diameter.

The recent article in the San Antonio Express news
surfaced several Corvairs- one owner has approx 15
early coupes and sedans, three vans, three rampys--(no
convts/no wagons) mostly complete-- none actually
restorable---all headed to the crusher soon to clear
the occupied land ($ value of the land just
skyrocketed due to a new Toyota plant under
construction nearby)---I don't know if the owner will
strip or ship- but I could ask tomorrow when we go to
retrieve the only restorable rampside.  Anyone
interested in a specific item--email me- maybe I saw
it in the last couple of days --- i.e.- saw a new
looking gas heater today-still installed on a '60
sedan.

Don Manen