<VV> A picture of the (ahem...) defective melted carb in my son's 66 Cors...

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Wed May 4 23:58:28 EDT 2005

It looks like someone tried to kill it with a screw driver or a chisel... it
doesn't look burnt or melted to me... look at the air horn piece, it, too
looks like it has screw driver marks... Odds are you might want to feel around
with a little "finger tool" and see if you can grab any remains in that head...
Just my thoughts...
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, someday will be a camper
1963 Greenbrier 4spd. that I really ought to sell
1964 700 sedan 95/pg, semi-daily driver status (only when I drive somewhere)