<VV> Article on decoding 1965-67 Fisher tag codes in May Communique

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu May 5 00:06:08 EDT 2005

Kent,
I was tickled to death when I saw it in there.... I think I got a copy of the
first survey back in 97 from lclc... I had my 65 Monza with a/c way back
when... I crawled under that thing so many times just checking things out it was
silly!
I would like to know how much of it can be used to decode the 64 cars...
although I already know the options on my 700 sedan, the powerglide and the
seatbelt delete... just in case I run across another 64 I could astound the owner.
;-)
You and Larry and Dave (and whoever else helped you with this) make an
awesome team. Thank you for every ounce of hard work that went into that... I know
it had to be a real "hair puller" at times.
Take care, and thanks again!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, someday will be a camper
1963 Greenbrier 4spd. that I really ought to sell
1964 700 sedan 95/pg, semi-daily driver status (only when I drive somewhere)