<VV> baffled

Ray Lough rndracing at mebbs.com
Wed May 4 10:58:37 EDT 2005

Thanks for all of the wonderful ideas.  I replaced the rubber line over the
wheel when I bought the car.  I removed the brass filters in the carbs and
put an inline filter in place of the rubber hose.  I was told the car sat
for six months prior to my purchasing it.  It appears that it hasn't been
driven much in the past couple of years.  As far as possible pinholes in
the rubber hose attaching to the tank I have no pooling or smell of gas in
my garage.  I have a new sending unit so I will replace the whole unit and
see if that remedies anything.  Is there any harm in not using the fuel sock?