<VV> Re: [Corsabod] CORSA Website

John Beck jb30343 at navix.net
Thu May 5 11:27:10 EDT 2005

Ian, I'm more of a luddite than your average CORSA member. The new
website works well in Netscape 4.7, (circa 1997) the oldest browser I
have on my computer.  It also looks great in Opera and IE.  It loads
quickly, even over a dial up connection.  The designer of our website
deserves a lot of credit.  Modern looks and performance with simple
technology.  Sounds kind of familiar.  --J.B.