<VV> Corvair Summer (my review)

Ryan Verthein chevyd51 at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 20:11:31 EDT 2005

Well, there can't be much said for a review...  I
don't know if Charles is on this list but my man, you
are something else.

the movie made my dad and I want to go autocross...too
bad I won't be there in Iowa on the day that that is
happeneing...and who knows if I'll make it to
Portland...that's a LONG drive for me.  I was even
more amazed that his Corsa had a 110 in it...much like
mine will....Gives me hope.

My dad and I love the wise-man scene...I won't give
out details if haven't seen it.

Thewre's some parts in the movie that make it a bit
long..but all in all, it was a good movie, and makes
me wish I had some money so I could get my Corsa back
on the road after 35 years of it sitting around..

Ryan Verthein
65 Corsa Coupe *GROUP RED*
Running for BoD Cen. DiV. (Your Votes app.)
VISIT MY Corvair AT http://www.geocities.com/chevyd51/