<VV> Re: Wire wheel hubcaps

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sun May 8 07:07:24 EDT 2005

Speaking as one who has cleaned wire hubcaps several times, there is no
special trick to re-assembley. Several have given me fits trying to get the
parts to line up, and have popped apart. I think some of the parts are just
not made well or slightly bent. Generally it takes patience, and another
Gary Swiatowy