<VV> By the way... A BIG Thanks to Bryan Blackwell...

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Sun May 8 13:47:17 EDT 2005

Hi Gang,

I forgot to mention... a BIG thanks to Bryan Blackwell for providing the
archive information which made this searchable archive forum possible.

Bryan gave me the archive text files and worked with me to make sure I had
all of them.  He's a busy guy and he went out of his way to help out.

Thanks Bryan... we couldn't have done this without your help.  You got the
ball rolling and I'm just kind of kicking it along :)

Joe West
Administrator
http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com