<VV> Brake bleeder

Anil Mittal anil at anil.com
Mon May 9 11:09:50 EDT 2005

Hi Chris,

  I ended up making a pressure bleeder for my Corvair back when I did
a disk brake conversion. It was actually ver simple. I used a garden
sprayer, some hose, and a threaded nipple fitting from home depot. I
took an extra resivoir cap and drilled it for the nipple. For under
$25 I had a great pressure bleeder. Let me know if you need pictures.

My design was based off of:

http://www.bmw-m.net/TechProc/bleeder.htm

Anil

Message: 7