<VV> No Corvair, just more info on the plugged carb question

GYoungwolf at aol.com GYoungwolf at aol.com
Mon May 9 16:05:18 EDT 2005

I posted a question this weekend as to why some older carbs I am restoring
might have a mechanically plugged accelerator pump circuit. I have since
determined from the owner that 3 of them were used on a performance marine engine
<<They are for a triple downdraft flathead Gray marine 244CI 160HP inboard
marine engine.  these were the highest performance, highest hp of the fireball
series by Gray Marine which was Gray's "racing" series>>   Does anyone know
whether this explains eliminating the circuit???
Thanks,
Grant