<VV> Re:Referred to as she

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon May 9 18:22:16 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/9/2005 2:35:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
media_diva at sbcglobal.net writes:

> Why yes what else could she be?  The late models are just too damned sexy
> to be anything other than female!!!  = )

SHE??  they don't remind me of any females I crawled all around on!  GGGGGG

SO...you say  SHE.......

Cold as metal that been outside all night when you first touch.......requires
continual maintenance....only satisfied at certain "upscale
stores".......more expensive now than ever to take out and show off........most likely to let
you down sooner or later......always wanting a new pair of "shoes"......

GLAD YOU SAID IT...AND NOT ME!!!   lol

WCUH