<VV> Convertible top frame

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Tue May 10 08:40:56 EDT 2005

JR, I ended up putting the top frame in with the spring assemblies in place,
which probably is the way to go, although I wouldn't attempt it without a
helper.  I think Bill Hubbell is the one with the pictures on line.

I know I am going to have to do a lot of adjusting on the top since it
doesn't line up at all right now.  Now if I could only find my body service
manual....

Norm