<VV> Car sex: astonishing!

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 19:20:40 EDT 2005

Sorry guys, can't help myself: if men are from Mars and women are from Venus, why was my '64 (first car) from an old lady, my '67 (second Corvair) from a lunatic, my '66 (third Corvair) mostly from a junkyard, my first '68 (Auntie Christine) mostly from Clark's, and my recent '68 from another old lady?
The '64 was named 'Ouch," for the big black lettering I painted over the huge dent someone left in my fender in a parking lot. That car had the personality of a big, dumb dog, always loving and loyal, no matter how much you beat it. Auntie Christine was as in "anti-Christine." I'd restore it and it would self-destruct. The recent '68 has no name yet, but I imagine if I don't do something about the really ugly paint, my grandson will think of something soon.

Chuck Kubin