<VV> front / rear weight distribution of 61 rampside

kewin nailor aka nails nailor nnsquared at comcast.net
Tue May 10 21:10:58 EDT 2005

I need to know the distribution so I can figure out suspension height, shock application, body clearance on my 4wd conversion project. I have just about every publication printed, but can't fnd the info. Location? or just send the info.
A bonus would be reliable info on stock 61 rampside spring rates. I don't think I've ever seen that info.
Thanks.
I'll be in Portland for the affair Wednesday, hope to make the meeting, and also Thursday and Friday.
kerwin nailor aka nails nailor
nnsquared at comcast.net