<VV> View my photos: Found in a corvair

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62 at aol.com
Wed May 11 22:18:04 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/11/2005 1:13:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tonyu at roava.net writes:

At 12:44  hours 05/11/2005, Bill Elliott wrote:
>WOW. To save time, can we list  what they did right? Some of these hacks
>I've NEVER seen... and I've  seen some good ones.

Looks like someone has been snooping  around my driveway with a camera while
I was at  work.

tony..

No, not your yard. What I want to know is how they got the photos of  the car
I was going to let HANK drive at the convention.(GGGGGG) Sure does look  like
Blue 2.
rich
See ya all in Portland