<VV> ultimate in valve cover racing??????

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Thu May 12 14:55:18 EDT 2005

Oh, Gra**hopper,

    If you had been paying attention, you would have known that a BBRT
Supervisor, Mrs. Smitty, has regularly won the Valve Cover races at the
National and regional Conventions...  Her Chief Mechanic is none other than
our Curmudgeon in Charge, Smitty.

    We be quick!  But we never push the panic button, unlike your Eastern
Ultra repr. after displaying engine photos of a winter's worth of work on
Darth Vair.  I saw Mr. Chuckster after showing his photos world wide-kinda
looked like Wiley Coyote just before the "Boom"!

ROFLMAO!

BBRT