Fw: <VV> Engine rebuild fantasy (astro engine)

Dave Morris "BigD" BigD at DaveMorris.com
Fri May 13 08:23:09 EDT 2005

That kind of stuff just pisses me off.  Instead of getting the Astro, which
we all want, we get things like the Pinto, which nobody wants.  Just about
the time Mitsubishi perfects the 3000GT, they discontinue it.  Sometimes
automakers deserve all the Naders they get.

Dave Morris