<VV> Re: CORSA site has gone trash ????????

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Fri May 13 13:52:26 EDT 2005

Give them some time to get the bugs worked out gang.  Speaking as a
sys-admin who hosts multiple sites... changes like Corsa made take some time
to get running smoothly.
It is simply a compatibility issue; whoever designed the page didn't take
into account the various browser compatibility issues.  In addition, the
flash page should be bypassed IF the user has not installed the required
plugin.  This can be done automatically, but the Corsa page designer did not
decide to implement automatic bypass.
They will get it under control... let's give them some time and most
certainly an "A" for effort.

Joe West
Administrator
http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com