<VV> Re: UPSIDE DOWN PG

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri May 13 16:09:26 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/13/2005 11:34:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time, N2VZD at aol.com
writes:

> will someone please explain why you would want a powerglide upside down to
> my
> thick head...or is this the april edition??  it would seem to me there are
> way too many issues involved to make it worthwhile but then...
> regards, tim colson

********

1   You want to put your Corvair MID  engined......but there are No Reversed
R & P's  available

2    You want to use another engine...without reversing it!

Just as with manuals....you cut the Bellhousings ...rotate 180   and do
whatever mods are necessay!

I remember now...I believe EasyRider Magazine...very early edition....has an
article on a Showtime unit....with lots of pics......

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V