<VV> RE: Upside down powerglide

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Fri May 13 16:14:38 EDT 2005

The reason the issue of an upside down powerglide came up was because
someone was interested in the possibility ofusing a powerglide with a motor
which rotates the opposite of a Corvair motor. I guess it has been done in
certain applications before, but raises issues.
One application I beleive it was done in was the Ed Roth car Road Agent
which had the vair motor mid engine instead of in the rear. Or did he only
put the differential upside down?

Gary Swiatowy

From: N2VZD at aol.com
Subject: <VV> Re: UPSIDE DOWN PG
"

will someone please explain why you would want a powerglide upside down to
my
thick head...or is this the april edition??  it would seem to me there are
way too many issues involved to make it worthwhile but then...
regards, tim colson