<VV> Mark, please... (was CORSA site)

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Fri May 13 21:52:11 EDT 2005

At 02:44 hours 05/13/2005, you wrote:
>Mark, any legitimate constructive criticism you may have for the updated
>CORSA web site has been effectively masked by your hyperbole bordering on
>vitriol.  "Crap," "stupid," "lame," "bizarre" are among the barbs you've
>tossed.
>
>A polite statement of your suggestions concerning the revised design and
>browser compatibility would have gone a lot further.  But instead -- gripe
>gripe gripe.
>
>Please, tone down the outrage if you want people to take you seriously.
>
>--Bob

Or, update the browser or its java plugin...  :)

It's a shame that 4.7 didn't get more support from its parent.  It's a
*great* browser...  which got left behind in the name of "progress".    It
required few computer resources, was quick and efficient, took up only a
little disk space compared to Netscape 6.X variants which were TERRIBLE,
and chased a *Bunch* of people (myself included) back to 4.7X and Opera and
Mozilla... anything except Internet Exploder which I do not trust to this
day, removed it from this computer earlier on just so it wouldn't be there
to remind me what a spam trap and back-door sneak it really was.

Then I upgraded the OS and it's back...  but I still don't use it, haven't
bothered to remove it again because W2K-P uses part of IE for graphics
functions etc.    So, it sits there, doing something other than web
browsing.

...what *IS* it with java anymore that it is such a hog?

tony..