<VV> Re: UPSIDE DOWN POWERGLIDES

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri May 13 19:09:01 EDT 2005

wow i would have done the reverse rotation stuff to the engine.  one of the
turbo motors i sold ,i had to reverse for the guy to use it in a dune buggy.
i am having enough trouble making powerglides work right in the correct
configuration all of a sudden. took 2 apart on my new tear down bench today to
rebuild for my stuf. boy i like working on the new bench that is higher than i am
used to!
off to  west suffield ,ct. tomorrow ..back on here sat night or  sunday.
regards, tim colson          still learning.