<VV> VairAid Report

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 14 00:04:55 EDT 2005

Roger,

Just to keep you and all others up to date on the K&N air filters.  I've
received over a dozen offers at this point.  They are all being placed into
one folder and I will read them late Monday night and announce the winner
after midnight.  I did catch one or two that said something to the effect
that whether they win the bid or not, they will contribute to the fund.  So,
you may very well get an additional influx of contributions on Tuesday or
Wednesday.

Just remember - like "Red October" - one ping, one ping only.  In other
words - give your best (and only) bid first.

Later, JR