<VV> Mark, please... (was CORSA site)

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Sat May 14 07:44:09 EDT 2005

Mr Marlow wrote:

>>Mark, any legitimate constructive criticism you may have for the updated
>>CORSA web site has been effectively masked by your hyperbole bordering on
>>vitriol.  "Crap," "stupid," "lame," "bizarre" are among the barbs you've
>>tossed.
>>A polite statement of your suggestions concerning the revised design and
>>browser compatibility would have gone a lot further.  But instead -- gripe
>>gripe gripe.
>>Please, tone down the outrage if you want people to take you seriously.

Yes, the thought did cross my mind that if I had just spent lots of my own
time making a very good job of redesigning a club website for no pay at all,
I might just be the tiniest bit hurt if someone passed comments like this
about it.

I have always taken the view (with cars too) that those who feel they have
permission to pass criticism of this nature should be prepared to undertake
the work themselves.

Welcome to our new webmaster, then - when do you take over, Mark?

Cheers

Alan