<VV> LM Spotted in DC

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Sat May 14 10:01:27 EDT 2005

I'm attending a conference in Washington, DC and yesterday (Fri. 13th) at
approximately 2:30 pm I was walking across the Kutz Bridge next to the Tidal
Basin when I spotted a light blue LM Monza coupe drive by.  It bore DC tags.  The
driver was a white male and a white adult female was riding shotgun.  They had
a young (approx. 12 years old) blonde girl in the back seat.  I noticed that
the adults up front were wearing shoulder harnesses.  Any idea as to whose?

Bill Stanley