<VV> A few updates to Corvair Kid's web site

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sat May 14 12:35:31 EDT 2005

Hi folks,

Several of you have asked me recently about my '66 Canadian Corsa turbo
convertible project; specifically, if it will be ready for the Portland
convention. All systems are "go" at this point. I have posted a few new
pictures on my site, www.corvairkid.com. Just look for the entry under
What's New? on the home page. The newest pictures are at the very bottom of
the page.

The same folks doing the work on this car took some time to replace the
windshield cowl panel on my '66 140 Corsa convertible recently. I thought
the pictures told a really nice story so I've posted them as well. There is
a link to this story in the What's New section too. My apologies for those
of you running below 1024x768 resolution. In order to show both ends of the
cowl panel, I placed two photos side by side, which increased the width of
this page.

Enjoy,

--Kent