<VV> Corvairs Gone Bad / counterpoint

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Sat May 14 16:49:46 EDT 2005

Oh, right, sorry for the implied details !

I own the car now, and was selling her when I moved, but the buyer never
showed up, and now she has a new home here.  I tried to be ultra-honest so I
wouldn't think she was sold, only to have the buyer back out when  he saw
the "real deal" - I've been there and didn't want to do it to someone else.

I still have the car, and will eventually restore her to a "daily driver,"
but she's been sitting for a couple years now, kind of neglected.

Some people have "Pink Flamingoes" in their yard to decorate it, and I have
my Corvair, to see every time I come home. LM Corvairs are just so darn
nice-looking !  Now, if she were just a 4-speed convert, I'd be all over her
!

Chaz